Taro Extract Powder
The taro root extract contains a large amount of starch, minerals, and vitamins, both vegetables and food, and can be cooked, dried, or milled. Since the starch granules of taro are small, only one-tenth of the potato starch, the digestibility of the taro can reach 98.8%. In the processing of steamed bread, glutinous rice flour and glutinous mud can be made to preserve.
Product Name: Natural Flavor Organic Taro Root Powder
Part used: Root
Latin Name: Henry Steudnera Tuber.
Appearance: White Powder
Specification: 8o mesh
Function: Health care
Taro powder is made from high-quality steamed bread and processed by the more advanced hot air drying technology. It maintains the original taste of the taro itself and contains a variety of nutrients. Its appearance is powdery. It has good fluidity, good taste, good water solubility and easy preservation.
Taro powder is rich in protein, calcium, phosphorus, fluorine and other ingredients, which can be used for cleaning teeth and strengthening teeth;
Taro extract powder can enhance the body's immune function and can be used as a common medicinal ingredient to prevent cancer;
The mucus protein in the sputum can be absorbed by the body to produce immunoglobulin, which can improve the body's resistance. It can be used to prevent diseases such as tumors and lymphatics;
Taro extract;can neutralize the acidic substances accumulated in the body, adjust the body's acid-base balance, and prevent excessive acidosis;
The various trace elements in taro powder can help the body to correct the physiological abnormalities caused by the lack of trace elements, and increase appetite and help digestion.
1. Taro extract well reserves the flavor, taste and nutrition of taro, so the milky tea, cold drinks, moon cake filling, baked food, extruded and puffed food and so on adopting taro powder as the original material can attain a good taste and the flavor of taro.;
2. Adding taro powder to the food can make up the insufficiency of body note and basic note of essence, making the taste more abundant, and increasing the nutrition value of product. Therefore, the level and added value of product is also increased.;
3. Taro extract can be easily stored and quickly rehydrated. The application is very simple no matter it is used for food after direct rehydration or used as the auxiliary material of food.
Therefore, it can be used in health supplements, in foods, infant foods, snack food, cakes, and dairy products, and in drinks, solid beverage, cold food & cold drinks.
1. Any inquiries will be replied within 12 hours.
2. Dedication to quality, supply & service.
3. Strictly on selecting raw materials.
4. OEM/ODM Available.
5. Reasonable & competitive price, fast lead time.
6. Sample is available for your evaluation & Formulation development.
7. Fastest delivery: Sample order in stock and 3-7 days for mass production.
8.We have strong cooperation with DHL, TNT, UPS, FEDEX, EMS. Or you can also choose your own shipping forwarder.
9. After-Sale Service:
1)International Authorized Third-Party Test For The Products You Demand.
2)60 Days Warranty of quality of goods.
1.High quality and competitive price.
2.Free sample for your evaluation.
3.Promptly delivery by well-reputed shipping lines.
4.Trial order is available for testing after samples.
5.We will inform you all the information at every stage in advance.
6.Packaging can gear to buyers' special request.
7.ISO9001, QS, Kosher, Organic certified.
8.Overseas warehouse with large inventory and steady supply.
9.Professional R&D team and strong R&D strength.
Packing & Storage
Packing with fiber drum, 25 kg/drum,or as customer required.
Stored in a cool, dry and dark place, shelf life 24 months.