According to the Food Standards Agency (FSA), a company has recently applied to the council for approval of the Tongkat ali root plant extract as a new food ingredient in accordance with the requirements of EC Directive 258/97.
It is understood that the applicant plans to apply Tongkat ali herbal extract for grain nutrition, candy, beverage and food supplements.
Tongkat ali extract is a kind of herbal extract that extracted from Tongkat Ali, and is commonly used as a beverage in many Southeast Asian countries.
New food or novel food ingredients refer to food or food ingredients that were not on the EU market until May 15, 1997. Any new type of food must be subject to a strict food safety assessment before being allowed to enter the EU market.
In the UK, the New Food Advisory Council (ACNFP) is responsible for the evaluation of new food products, it is an independent academic institution designated by the UK Food Standards Agency. (From:Dongguan Meiherb Biotech Co.,Ltd.)
- Vitamin Deficiency Causes
- Essential Vitamins
- The Origin Of The Vitamins
- The Origin Of All Kinds Of Vitamins
- Vitamin A
- The Main Physiological Function Of ...
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B7
- Vitamin C
- Ditch Cranberry Juice For Urine Inf...
- The Foods That Might Help With Deme...
- How To Lose Weight Scientifically A...
- It Is Healthy To Drink Orange Juice...
- Help Dad Prevent Prostate Cancer
- Milk Thistle Supplements To Support...
- Top 3 Herbs That Can Help With Live...
- Health Benefits Of Luo Han Guo
- 7 Of The Best Herbs For Men’s Health
- Top 8 Catuaba Benefits