Vitamin definition requires vitamins to meet the following four characteristics, can be called essential vitamins.
Exogenous: The human body is not synthetic, needs to be supplemented by food;
Micro-sex: The human body needs little, but can play a huge role;
Regulation: Vitamins must be able to regulate the metabolism of the human body or energy changes;
Specificity: After the lack of a certain vitamin, people will present a unique morbid.
According to these four characteristics, the human body needs 13 kinds of vitamins, which is commonly called 13 essential vitamins:
Vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin H, vitamin P, vitamin pp, vitamin m, vitamin T, vitamin U, water-soluble vitamins.
- Vitamin Deficiency Causes
- The Origin Of The Vitamins
- The Origin Of All Kinds Of Vitamins
- Vitamin A
- The Main Physiological Function Of ...
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B7
- Vitamin C
- Daily Demand For Vitamin C
- Maca Extract Can Improve Female Men...
- Broccoli Extract May Have The Effic...