Saw Palmetto Berry Extract
Saw palmetto, is the sole species currently classified in the genus Serenoa. It has been known by a number of synonyms, including Sabal serrulatum, under which name it still often appears in alternative medicine. It is a small palm, normally reaching a height of around 2–4 m (3–6 ft). Its trunk is sprawling,and it grows in clumps or dense thickets in sandy coastal lands or as undergrowth in pine woods or hardwood hammocks.
Saw Palmetto Berry Extract
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
L/C, T/T, Paypal
Food, Health Care Products, Medicine
Trademark: Meihe or OEM
Transport Package: Aluminum Foil Bag/PE Bag, Paper Drum, Glass Bottle
Specification: Max. 25kg per packing unit
HS Code: 1302199099
Saw Palmetto Berry extract is a small, palm-like plant native to North America. Native Americans and early American settlers used the berries to treat problems associated with the genitals, urinary tract and reproductive system. This herb is called the "plant catheter" due to its therapeutic effect on the neck of the bladder and the prostate in men. Saw Palmetto is widely used in Germany, Canada, the United Kingdom and now the U.S. for nutritionally benefiting the prostate and urinary tract. Saw Palmetto Berry extract has been marketed as an aphrodisiac for both men and women.
Saw Palmetto Berry extract is mainly used for benign prostatic hyperplasia, impotence, sexual dysfunction, nephropathy, cystitis, orchitis, bronchitis, loss of appetite, nasal mucosal congestion and promoting breast hyperplasia. MeiHe provides you with high-quality natural health Saw Palmetto Berry extract to protect your health.
COMMON NAME : Saw Palmetto, Sabal
LATIN NAME : Serenoa serrulata, Seronoa repens, Sabal serulata
ACTIVE SUBSTANCES : steroidal saponins, fatty acids, phytosterols, volatile oil, resin, tannins
Part ot used: Fruit of Saw palmetto
Active ingredients: Fatty Acid
Specification: Fatty Acid 25%
1 Prevent and relieve symptoms of prostate enlargement (benign prostatic hyperplasia)
2 Calm the irritated and overactive bladder occasionally associated with bedwetting
3 Reduce hormonal damage to prostate cells, possibly reducing the future risk of developing prostate cancer.
4 Maintain healthy blood vessels, nerves and tissues
5 Lower cholesterol
6 Tonic and Expectorant for mucous membranes (particularly the bronchial passages)
1. Saw palmetto is used for treatment of stomachache and dysentery
2. It is also used as a diuretic and sexual tonic.
3. Saw palmetto fruits began to gain popularity for its proven efficacy particularly in preventing and treating Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia(BPH) and hair loss.
Package & Storage:
1. packing: By 25kgs/drum, inner by double plastic bag.
2. storage: Stored in a cool & dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
3. shelf life: Two years under well storage condition.
1. Any inquiries will be replied within 12 hours.
2. Dedication to quality, supply & service.
3. Strictly on selecting raw materials.
4. OEM/ODM Available.
5. Reasonable & competitive price, fast lead time.
6. Sample is available for your evaluation & Formulation development.
7. Fastest delivery: Sample order in stock and 3-7 days for mass production.
8.We have strong cooperation with DHL, TNT, UPS, FEDEX, EMS. Or you can also choose your own shipping forwarder.
9. After-Sale Service:
1)International Authorized Third-Party Test For The Products You Demand.
2)60 Days Warranty of quality of goods.
1.High quality and competitive price.
2.Free sample for your evaluation.
3.Promptly delivery by well-reputed shipping lines.
4.Trial order is available for testing after samples.
5.We will inform you all the information at every stage in advance.
6.Packaging can gear to buyers' special request.
Contact with us
If you are interested in our company products, welcome inquiry.
Linda: mobile phone : +86 137 25831093