Artichoke Leaf Extract
Artichoke is a plant. The leaf, stem, and root are used to make "extracts." "Extracts" contain a higher concentration of certain chemicals that are found naturally in the plant. These extracts are used as medicine.. In Europe, Artichoke Leaf Extract is also used for liver and gallbladder disorders; in several countries, standardized herbal drugs are manufactured and sold as prescription drugs for high cholesterol and digestive and liver disorders.
Product Name: Artichoke Extract
Latin Name: Cynara scolymus L.
Active Ingredient: Cynarin
Molecular Weight: 516.4509
Appearance: Yellow Brown Powder
Part of the Plant Used: Leaf
Extract Method: Grain Alcohol/Water
Specifications: 2.5%, 5%; 10:1
The edible part of the artichoke flower ball contains a variety of nutrients, high protein, calcium and phosphorus content, and also contains more inulin (higher in roots). Functional compounds such as acacia and chlorogenic acid, such as polyphenols and flavonoids, are present not only in the flower ball, but also in the leaves.
The active ingredient flavonoids and chlorogenic acid in the Artichoke leaf extract have good safety.
Certificate of Analysis:
|Product Name||Artichoke Extract|
|Used Part||Whole herb|
Yellow Brown fine powder
UV80%, Silybin+Isosilybinones 20%, 40%, 50%;
|Sieve||NLT100%Through 80 Mesh|
Ethanol & Water
|Loss on Drying||5.0%|
|Total Heavy Metals||10ppm|
|Total Plate Count||10000cfu/g|
Extraction - filtration - concentration - spraying - blending - packing
(1) With the function of increasing human bifidobacterium and adjusting, artichoke leaf extract can be used to treat digestive diseases including abdominal pain, bloating, nausea, etc.gastrointestinal function;
(2) Artichoke can prevent the occurrence of atherosclerosis by regulating the lipid breakdown of cholesterol and lipids in the liver. Therefore it has the function of lowering blood sugar and cholesterol;
(3) The antioxidant effect of the extract makes artichoke extract hepatoprotective and promotes liver regeneration;
(4) In addition, this extract also has the function of enhancing immune function.
(1) As the raw material of drugs for Insulin, Artichoke powder is mainly used in pharmaceutical field;
(2) As the natural functional edible polysaccharide, this extract is mainly used in health product industry;
(3) Artichoke has a strong antioxidant effect and can be used as a raw material for skin care products in the cosmetics industry.
At Dongguan Meiherb, we strive to exemplify professionalism and leadership in the herb extract and natural botanical ingredients industry by exceeding the expectations of the people we serve. This is achieved through diligent attention to detail and strict adherence to deadlines.
Our Mission Statement:
We are aimed to to be an industry leader providing first class service to buyers and clients by meeting their needs and exceeding their expectations through honesty and reliability, resulting in long lasting sustainable relationships.