Ginger Extract Powder
Ginger (Zingiber officinale) is a plant native to Southeast Asia that has a long history of use as an herbal remedy and as a culinary spice. Ginger root extract is derived from the root of the herb Zingiber Officionale, which grows widely in southwest India. Ginger is a popular spice in Indian cooking, and its medicinal uses have been well documented.
Model NO.: Ginger Extract
Trademark: Meihe or OEM
Transport Package: 25kg Per Drum with Plstic Bag
Specification: 1%-20% Gingerols
HS Code: 1302199099
Ginger, Chinese medicine name. Fresh rhizome of ginger perennial herb.It has the function of dissolving the cold, temperature suspension, temperature and lung cough and detoxification, often used in cold and cold, spleen and stomach cold, stomach cold vomiting, lung cold cough, and fish and crab poison..
1. Anti-oxidant, effectively eliminating free radicals.
2. Due to the function of perspiration, to alleviate the fatigue, weakness, anorexia and other symptoms.
3. Promoting appetite, settling an upset stomach.
4. Anti-bacterial, ease the headache, dizziness, nausea and other symptoms.
1. Applied in food field, as the raw material of food.
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, promoting blood circulation and regulating breathing, so as to help the metabolism.
3. Applied in cosmetic field, to keep skin wrinkleless and hair exuberant.
Packaging & Delivery:
1) 1kg with plastic container inside/Aluminum foil bag outside.
2) 25kg with double plastic container inside/Fiber drum outside.
3) As your request
shipped within 1-3 working days after payment done
Why choose us:
2.High quality with cometitive Manufacturer Direct price.
3.Free Sample Supply.
4.Small order is acceptable.
5.High purity and large production capacity
6.Leading Plant Extract Manufacturer in China.
Contact with us: