Green Tea Extract
Green tea is made from the leaves from Camellia sinensis that have undergone minimal oxidation during processing. Green tea originates in China, but it has become associated with many cultures throughout Asia. Green tea has recently become more widespread in the West, and has become the raw material for extracts which are used in various beverages, health foods, dietary supplements, and cosmetic items.
English name: Green tea extract
Latin Name: Camellia sinensis
Active ingredients: Polyphenols, Catechins,EGCG.
Specification: Polyphenol. 20%-80% Catechins. 20%-60% EGCG
Use Part: Leaf
Appearance: Brown yellow fine powder
Green tea is made from the leaves from Camellia sinensis that have undergone minimal oxidation during processing. Green tea originated inChina, but it has become associated with many cultures throughout Asia. Green tea has recently become relatively widespread in the West whereblack tea has been the traditionally consumed tea.
Green tea has become the raw material for extracts used in various beverages, dietary supplements, and cosmetic items. Many varieties of green tea have been created in the countries where it is grown. These varieties can differ substantially due to variable growing conditions, horticulture, production processing, and harvesting time.
Many claims have been made for the beneficial health effects of green tea consumption, but they have generally not been borne out by scientific investigation; excessive consumption is associated with some harmful health effects.
Main active ingredients
Green Tea Poiyphenols(GTP)
Light yellow Brown powder
Pass 100 Mesh
Aluminum foil bag,drum,box
Loss On Drying
Total of bacteria
Total Yeast & Mold
Green Tea Extract Anti-bacterial;
Green Tea Extract Anti-radiation;
Green Tea Extract Removing radicals and anti-aging;
Green Tea Extract Reducing blood pressure,blood sugar,blood lipids;
Green Tea Extract Improve immunity.
1. As the raw materials of drugs, it is mainly used in pharmaceutical field;
2.As active ingredients of health products, it is mainly used in health product industry;
3.As pharmaceutical raw materials.
4. Cosmetical whitening and anti-oxidant raw material
Package & Storage:
1. Sample Packed up in in two sealed water-proof bags with the plastic bag inside and the aluminum bag outside.
2. Sample varies from 10g to 50g.
3. Packing in 25kg/Drum with aluminum bag inside or 1kg-5kg/bag
4. Store in sealed containers(Drum) at cool&dry place, away from direct sunlight, moisture and pest infestation.
5. 2 years when properly stored
1. Any inquiries will be replied within 12 hours.
2. Dedication to quality, supply & service.
3. Strictly on selecting raw materials.
4. OEM/ODM Available.
5. Reasonable & competitive price, fast lead time.
6. Sample is available for your evaluation & Formulation development.
7. Fastest delivery: Sample order in stock and 3-7 days for mass production.
8.We have strong cooperation with DHL, TNT, UPS, FEDEX, EMS. Or you can also choose your own shipping
9. After-Sale Service:
1)International Authorized Third-Party Test For The Products You Demand.
2)60 Days Warranty of quality of goods.
1.High quality and competitive price.
2.Free sample for your evaluation.
3.Promptly delivery by well-reputed shipping lines.
4.Trial order is available for testing after samples.
5.We will inform you all the information at every stage in advance.
6.Packaging can gear to buyers' special request.
Contact with us:
If you are interested in our company products, welcome inquiry.
Dongguan Meiherb Biotech Co.,Ltd
Tel：+86 769-23078705 23078709 23078669