The Bilberry is native to northern Europe and known by many different names (European blueberry, blaeberry, whortleberry, whinberry, wimberry, myrtle blueberry or fraughan. The berries are extremely difficult to cultivate as they grow only in cold climates in carniforous forests. During World War II many RAF pilots consumed Bilberries before night missions owing to their purported night vision enhancement. Rich in anthocyanidins, Billberry (as well as other dark pigmented berries) has been shown to have numerous health benefits ranging from being a potent antioxidant to possible cancer fighting properties.
English name:bilberry extract
Latin Name:Vaccinium vitis-idaea Linn.
Specification:10%, 15%, 20%, 25%
Use Part :fruit
Appearance:Dark purple fine powder
Mesh size:80 Mesh
Bilberry Extract is a kind of amorphous powder extracted from mature cranberry berries. It is rich in brass pigments and is used as an antioxidant anthocyanin. Healthy people or visually impaired patients can significantly improve night vision by simply using cranberry extract or taking beta-carotene and vitamin E at the same time. Bilberry extract has been listed by the US FDA as a food additive that does not require certification.
Purple to dark Violet
Ethanol & Water
NLT 95% pass 80 mesh
80 Mesh Screen
Heavy Metals (as Pb)
Yeast & Molds
2. Enhance the immune system ability.
3. Reduce heart disease and stroke occurred
4. Help to prevent various free radicals related diseases
5. Reduce the number of cold and shorten the duration
6. Enhance flexibility of arteries and veins and blood capillary
7. Relaxation vascular so as to promote the blood flow and the high blood pressure
8. Resistance to the effect of radiation
9. Promote the retinal cells regeneration, depending on the purple quality, improve eyesight to prevent myopia.
It can be used to treat eye diseases, treat retinal disorders, myopia and retinitis pigmentosa;
It is a food coloring agent with good color quality and wide color gamut. It can display different colors in acidic and weakly alkaline environments and can be added to different styles of food;
Bilberry extract can be used as a functional ingredient in functional foods or as a dietary supplement;
The extract from bilberry with anthocyanin content greater than 24% can be used as a medicinal raw material
1. People who watch TV/TV for a long time, who drive cars frequently, or people who are often exposed to the sun, and students who are busy with homework need to supplement the cranberry extract.
2, people with poor immune function, rough skin, fine lines or long spots can be appropriate to supplement the cranberry extract.
3, People who have cataract, night blindness, high blood sugar (especially diabetes caused by eye lesions), high blood lipids should be appropriate to supplement the cranberry extract.
Package & Storage:
1. packing: By 25kgs/drum, inner by double plastic bag.
2. storage: Stored in a cool & dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
3. shelf life: Two years under well storage condition.
1. Any inquiries will be replied within 12 hours.
2. Dedication to quality, supply & service.
3. Strictly on selecting raw materials.
4. OEM/ODM Available.
5. Reasonable & competitive price, fast lead time.
6. Sample is available for your evaluation & Formulation development.
7. Fastest delivery: Sample order in stock and 3-7 days for mass production.
8.We have strong cooperation with DHL, TNT, UPS, FEDEX, EMS. Or you can also choose your own shipping
9. After-Sale Service:
1)International Authorized Third-Party Test For The Products You Demand.
2)60 Days Warranty of quality of goods.
1.High quality and competitive price.
2.Free sample for your evaluation.
3.Promptly delivery by well-reputed shipping lines.
4.Trial order is available for testing after samples.
5.We will inform you all the information at every stage in advance.
6.Packaging can gear to buyers' special request.