Dandelion Root Extract
Dandelion root extract is usually an herbal mixture which suspends oils derived from undried flowers, leaves, and roots of the dandelion plant in a liquid made of grain alcohol and glycerin. Dandelion extract has been used for generations as a medicine for conditions such as fevers, diarrhea, fluid retention, breast problems and liver diseases.
The roots of dandelion have a good therapeutic effect on cancer. Its roots can improve immunity and have a miracle effect on prostate cancer, lung cancer and so on. We extracted the dandelion roots and the resulting extract inhibited cancer cells within 48 hours. Although it tastes weird, it can relieve patients from the pain of chemotherapy. Even if you are healthy, you can eat dandelion or make tea with it because it can prevent diabetes, stabilize blood sugar, stimulate the pancreas, and produce insulin.
English name : Dandelion Extract / dandelion root extract
Product Source: Root
Source: Whole herb of Taraxacum mongolicum Hand.
Appearance: Brown powder
Active ingredients: Flavone
1. Flavone 3%, 4%, 8%, 10%, 20% UV
2. Flavonoids 4%, 10% UV
3. Taraxasterols 1%-20%
4. Extract Ratio: 5:1, 10:1
Brown, brown-yellow fine powder
Assay(by drying sample)
100% pass 80 mesh
Loss on Drying
Residue on Ignition
Total Plate Count
Yeast & Mold
1. Correct liver function:
The extract from dandelion helps balance the electrolytes, uric acid levels and cholesterol levels in some people's blood;
Dandelion root extract has anti-inflammatory effects and helps women with urinary tract infections;
Topical dandelion extract can treat skin problems such as psoriasis and acne.
2. Cholagogue function:
Flavonoids in dandelion root extracts double the flow of bile. This is essential in the elimination of toxins, which are a natural secretion that is necessary for transporting toxins from the liver to the intestine where they are excreted. This extract restores biliary function. Its bile effect can be used for inflammation of the liver and gallbladder, elimination of gallstones and congestion, and jaundice.
3. Diuretic function:
The extract of dandelion root is a powerful diuretic. Unlike many traditional diuretics, dandelion powder do not leach potassium from the body. In fact, the roots of dandelion extract are rich in minerals and can be used as a supplement to potassium. This diuretic effect is the cause of dandelion for the treatment of high blood pressure.
1. As Food and beverage ingredients.
2. As Healthy Products ingredients.
3. As Nutrition Supplements ingredients.
4. As Pharmaceutical Industry & General Drugs ingredients.
5. As a health food and cosmetic ingredients.
Package & Storage:
1. packing: By 25kgs/drum, inner by double plastic bag.
2. storage: Stored in a cool & dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
3. shelf life: Two years under well storage condition.
1. Any inquiries will be replied within 12 hours.
2. Dedication to quality, supply & service.
3. Strictly on selecting raw materials.
4. OEM/ODM Available.
5. Reasonable & competitive price, fast lead time.
6. Sample is available for your evaluation & Formulation development.
7. Fastest delivery: Sample order in stock and 3-7 days for mass production.
8.We have strong cooperation with DHL, TNT, UPS, FEDEX, EMS. Or you can also choose your own shipping forwarder.
9. After-Sale Service:
1)International Authorized Third-Party Test For The Products You Demand.
2)60 Days Warranty of quality of goods.
1.High quality and competitive price.
2.Free sample for your evaluation.
3.Promptly delivery by well-reputed shipping lines.
4.Trial order is available for testing after samples.
5.We will inform you all the information at every stage in advance.
6.Packaging can gear to buyers' special request.