Dandelion Root Extract
Dandelion root extract is usually an herbal mixture which suspends oils derived from undried flowers, leaves, and roots of the dandelion plant in a liquid made of grain alcohol and glycerin. Dandelion extract has been used for generations as a medicine for conditions such as fevers, diarrhea, fluid retention, breast problems and liver diseases.
1. Flavone 3%, 4%, 8%, 10%, 20% UV
2. Flavonoids 4%, 10% UV
3. Taraxasterols 1%-20%
4. Extract Ratio: 5:1, 10:1
Brown, brown-yellow fine powder
Assay(by drying sample)
100% pass 80 mesh
Loss on Drying
Residue on Ignition
Total Plate Count
Yeast & Mold
1.Correcting Liver Function:
Help balance electrolytes in the blood, uric acid levels and cholesterol levels for some people;
May have anti-inflammatory effects and assist with urinary tract infections in women;
External use of dandelion extract can treat skin problems such as psoriasis and acne.
Dandelion extract, flavonoids can double the flow of bile. This is critical in the process of toxin elimination, because bile flow is a natural secretion essential to transporting toxins from the liver to the intestines, where they are shuttled out of the body. dandelion extract can restore biliary function. Its cholagogue effect is useful for liver and gall bladder inflammation , eliminate gallstones and congestion, as well as jaundiced states.
Extract of dandelion leaves is a powerful diuretic. Unlike many conventional diuretics, dandelion leaves do not leach potassium from the body. In fact, the leaves of dandelion extract are so rich in this mineral that they function as a potassium supplement. This diuretic action is responsible for the dandelion's use as a treatment for high blood pressure.
1. As Food and beverage ingredients.
2. As Healthy Products ingredients.
3. As Nutrition Supplements ingredients.
4. As Pharmaceutical Industry & General Drugs ingredients.
5. As a health food and cosmetic ingredients.
Package & Storage:
1. packing: By 25kgs/drum, inner by double plastic bag.
2. storage: Stored in a cool & dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
3. shelf life: Two years under well storage condition.
1. Any inquiries will be replied within 12 hours.
2. Dedication to quality, supply & service.
3. Strictly on selecting raw materials.
4. OEM/ODM Available.
5. Reasonable & competitive price, fast lead time.
6. Sample is available for your evaluation & Formulation development.
7. Fastest delivery: Sample order in stock and 3-7 days for mass production.
8.We have strong cooperation with DHL, TNT, UPS, FEDEX, EMS. Or you can also choose your own shipping forwarder.
9. After-Sale Service:
1)International Authorized Third-Party Test For The Products You Demand.
2)60 Days Warranty of quality of goods.
1.High quality and competitive price.
2.Free sample for your evaluation.
3.Promptly delivery by well-reputed shipping lines.
4.Trial order is available for testing after samples.
5.We will inform you all the information at every stage in advance.
6.Packaging can gear to buyers' special request.
Contact with us
Dongguan Meiherb Biotech Co.,Ltd.
Address：Room 207,Chuangtou Building,High-tech Development District,Songshan Lake,Dongguan City,Guangdong Province,China.
Tel：+86 769-23078705 23078709 23078669